“fissara has made a big difference to the way we record information and pass it back to our clients. It’s flexible enough to adapt to individual properties and it’s so fast and easy to use!”
Anna Midgley – Property Manager
what fissara does for scanlans
- Allows a dynamic central view of all properties managed
- Data accuracy and evidence of completed work has been enhanced through reducing 250 plus forms down to a handful of electronic processes – annual penalties for missed reporting have consequently been eradicated.
- Gives instant access to immediate company-wide process change.
- Delivers a non-repudiated audit of information, providing a historical and auditable log of all tasks completed on properties.
- Reduces cost of service provision as revisits are reduced.
- Increases the utilisation of mobile resources by better scheduling of time.
- Information accuracy is vastly improved as data capture is defined by a flexible process.
- Reduces abandoned jobs due to missing information or other issues.
- Enables the implementation and management of core and new processes quickly.
- Renforces quality and regulatory compliance.
- Provides document storage with precise version control.
- Property, health & safety and monthly inspections all completed without paper.
- Management of break fix tasking handled via contractors on one system.
- Delivers the benefit of an innovative product roadmap and new apps such as Rectify
- Improves customer experience with dynamic reporting and a more holistic view of the company’s portfolio.
“We could be considered an early adopter but to me bringing fissara into our business when we did was a very simple decision. We manage over 260 separate property sites in the North West of England and act for over 10,000 leaseholders. Implementing a technology that simply and efficiently eliminates paperwork, errors and costly delays has giving us a new holistic view of the properties we manage. We can automate our inspection cycles and provide dynamic management information not only for our own use but also more importantly for our clients.
The next step is to bring our sub contractors onto the system so we can provide a better more complete end-to-end service to our customers.
There are large parts of the system we’ve yet to explore, I think we’ve only just begun to scratch the surface of what fissara can really do for our business!”
Ian Magenis – Managing Partner
So simple to manage all onsite activities
Bringing together every job and activity you do for your customers in one simple to use database. Manage
multiple sites and hundreds of locations from a single window.