Put your customers at the centre of your business
Having great insight of your customers is fundamental in the continued success of your business. Having a complete history of your interactions with them is vital. fissara records all those little details, from the time it took to fix a part to the name of the guy to contact when your engineers arrive.
What does the customer centre do?
- Manage customer details, including contacts, addresses and site details
- Reference job history, date/time, work done and data collected
- Configure customers, companies and sites in a logical hierarchy
- Manage site information such as access, hazards, security and much more
- Manage site actions, such as recurring inspections, last inspection date and inspection intervals
- Tune each customer location with your own meta data
- View all customer and site history
- A site library of all captured images
- Set up customer orientated processes to manage customer issues
- Coming soon: fissara CRM functionality
Manage all onsite activities from one place
Bring all of your customer-focussed tasks together in one database. Manage multiple sites and hundreds of location from a single window.
“We could be considered an early adopter but to me bringing fissara into our business when we did was a very simple decision. We manage over 260 separate property sites in the North West of England and act for over 10,000 leaseholders. Implementing a technology that simply and efficiently eliminates paperwork, errors and costly delays has giving us a new holistic view of the properties we manage. We can automate our inspection cycles and provide dynamic management information not only for our own use but also more importantly for our clients. The next step is to bring our sub contractors onto the system so we can provide a better more complete end-to-end service to our customers. There are large parts of the system we’ve yet to explore, I think we’ve only just begun to scratch the surface of what fissara can really do for our business!”
Ian Magenis – Managing Partner