fissara Coronavirus Statement – Updated 09-03-2020
- Our internal risk assessment concludes our present risk as low
- Actions have been taken to ensure business and service continuity
- We have banned business travel to countries with outbreaks
- Further precautionary procedures have been implemented
- Fissara’s HSE committee is monitoring government and WHO updates daily
fissara has taken proactive steps to protect its staff and service from the coronavirus. Our Health and Safety committee has conducted an internal risk assessment, concluding our present risk to be as low as is reasonably practical.
To ensure business continuity, teams in countries that have not been affected by outbreaks such as India are being trained and prepared to take over essential tasks if required. Should the World Health Organisation increase its threat level estimation to ‘very high’, all fissara UK staff will commence working remotely and in preventative self-isolation. Staff are presently provided regular updates and guidance.
The fissara HSE committee is continually monitoring government updates. If our risk changes or new information is released by authorities, new directives will be created and implemented immediately.
Please direct any enquiries you may have regarding the coronavirus and fissara’s response to email@example.com or write to our customer services department.
We may update this statement at any time in reaction to the perceived risks of the virus and/or government policy. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the top of this page.