“fissara’s software offered comprehensive functionality and versatility and was instrumental in helping us to secure this work with the Trust. The team understood the project challenges, objectives and values and were able to react quickly to deliver a superb tailored system which will support our engineers in undertaking a wide variety of maintenance tasks over the coming years. We look forward to working with the team on this project and delivering exceptional value for organisations such as the Trust”
John Landreth, AMCO Contracts director
KEY BENEFITS For amco
- Moving to fissara’s combined cloud and tablet-based system will eradicate the mountains of paperwork that AMCO must currently handle; it will also immediately improve the quality of data collected. The collected information is stored in the cloud and is easily accessed to generate reports, building over time to provide a useful resource for analysis.
- fissara provides better reporting of activity and an overall improvement when managing works planned in the future. The information gathered is not only vital to produce quality audits but also supports AMCO’s contractual obligations.
- Highly flexible scheduling provides an easier way to view and allocate the required activities at customers’ sites. At a glance, the operational engineers can adjust and optimise the field engineers’ workload, and react quickly in an emergency situation.
- The operational engineers will be able to streamline their in-house process and adjust to changing requirements and support new contracts. They will also have access to a library of captured images and information, to allow better-informed decision-making about onsite activities, remotely from the office.
- Overall, the fissara solution will make the delivery of PPM and reactive works more efficient for AMCO, and help maximise the productivity of their maintenance division.
- As they tender for new contracts, our solution is already helping AMCO to explain how they operate and manage a technically modern connected business. Successfully won tenders will reward AMCO with new contracts to provide vital support and maintenance services on Britain’s waterways.
“This is a great example of the latest technology being used to service some of the most impressive early civil engineering projects in the world. We are immensely proud to be involved and honoured that fissara has helped AMCO to secure this important framework contract. We look forward to working with them to continue to develop a great system which will enhance efficiency, enable them to deliver a high quality service and maximise safety.”
So simple to manage all onsite activities
Bringing together every job and activity you do for your customers in one simple to use database. Manage
multiple sites and hundreds of locations from a single window.