The human resource management tools to encourage success
You need to ensure you have the correct operational structure, whilst making the most of your resources. Your customers need to feel that they are important and that they receive prompt, professional services from you at all times.
You need to make sure your employees have the correct and up to date skills to carry out their job at a customer’s site so being able to manage and maintain a record of their skills and training is vital
As an employer you also have a “Duty of Care” to ensure you hold the right information on all your employees, know what they are doing and where they are doing it.
What is managed by fissara Human Resource Centre?
- Configure Jobs and Activities – make sure only the right people are allocated to the right jobs
- Maintaining Employee Details – keep contact details, roles, skills, workflow access up to date
- Managing Skills Profiles – manage certifications and the skill levels in your business
- Managing Organisational Structure – define roles, responsibilities and who has access to the system at all levels
- All in One Place – Store important information about your employees in one place. Add next of kin contact information, Vehicle details for servicing and MOT’s and Contract details for both permanent and contracted staff
Operate in complete harmony with your workforce
Find out more about how fissara and fissara’s HR Centre can benefit your business
“fissara have a very good understanding of Airwave’s business and processes and have delivered a system that gives quality data and detailed control over our resources, while at the same time giving us the ability to dynamically manage priorities. We have worked well with fissara to define the functionality we require and the next set of features.”
John Lewis, Airwave COO